Dear friends, colleagues, and fellow readers,
I’m excited to announce that my next book, The Year of Small Things: Radical Faith for the Rest of Us (Brazos Press/Baker)–co-authored with my friend and colleague, Erin Wasinger–is due in stores Jan. 31. Yay! It’s for anyone who is compelled to help make the world a better place but feels overwhelmed by debt or kids in diapers or health issues, fear and doubt. Do we have to become Christian radicals along the lines of Shane Claiborne (The Irresistible Revolution) or David Platt (Radical) in order to change the world for Jesus?
Here are some fun ways to learn more about this project:
- Hang out at the Year of Small Things website & blog for updates, shareable graphics, & more. Be sure to subscribe to the blog between now and Feb. 15th, & you’ll be entered into a drawing for a free copy of the book! www.yearofsmallthings.com
- Listen to the biweekly “Small Things” Podcast, featuring guest interviews with folks like Shane Claiborne, Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove, Margot Starbuck, Joel Salatin (yes, the renegade chicken farmer from Food, Inc.!), & others.
- Join the Year of Small Things Facebook group (with several hundred of your closest friends) for updates about events, discussion groups, book-signings, & more–plus brainstorm ideas with other fans in our ordinary-crazy tribe.
- Preorder by Jan. 31st, and my publisher will send you a FREE downloadable calendar. Be sure to hang onto your receipt number & fill out the form at this link for your free calendar.
- Watch & enjoy The Year of Small Things book trailer, then share the link with your friends.
Can’t wait to share this adventure with you! Keeping walking with Jesus.