Dear fans & fellow readers,
Greetings from snowy southern Michigan! Not sure this weekend was much of a “spring forward”–more like a stumble in generally the right direction–but at least the days are getting longer. I hope this note finds you all well.
As many of you know, my latest book is now out in the world, The Year of Small Things: Radical Faith for the Rest of Us, published by Brazos/Baker & co-authored with my friend & fellow church-member, Erin Wasinger. You can find lots of fun free content on our website, www.yearofsmallthings.com, including our Small Things podcast, links to our blog posts & articles, & other goodies.
I hope to see you at some of other upcoming events:
- Sat, April 1 – Book-signing at Prairie Path Books in Wheaton, IL, 11 AM to 1 PM. For all you Wheaton College English Dept alumni, I’ll be joining the speakers series at the alumni dinner on Thurs, March 29.
- Tues, Apr 25 – Author event at Potterville Public Library, Potterville MI, 7 PM.
- Thurs, Apr 27 – Author event & book-signing at Baker Book House in Grand Rapids, MI, 7 PM.
- Mon-Wed, May 15-17 – Presenter at the Writing For Your Life Writers Workshop held at Western Theological Seminary, Holland MI. It’s not too late to sign up for the conference May 16-17 and to join my day-long retreat, which starts the day before.
- Stay tuned for some possible Up North events in the Petoskey area closer to Memorial weekend.
As always, I love to hear from you! What are you reading these days?